Monday, September 21, 2009

8 seconds......


Awhile ag0 while in the mood to rip and tear and dejunk my "things" I came across these. A blast from my past. I've been kicking them around since then telling myself I am going to take a picture of them for my records :), so that in another 10 years I can have another good laugh.
I loved this movie and I LOVED Luke Perry. I remember wanting a picture of him so bad. I would frequent that movie store in the mall (it made me feel like I was at Universal Studios....Suncoast ?) waiting for these posters to arrive.

5 comments:

The Lane Family said...

I loved this movie as well and I had the oppurtunity to see the real Lane Frost ride bulls multiple times. I am with you it is a good movie and good posters :)

Emily Empey said...

haha hilarious! I love this movie! In fact i just watched that movie last night! Love it!

Shanna and Brad said...

That's fun. That makes me want to go through all my old things to see what memories I can stir-up.

Melody Anthony said...

That makes me want to go through all my memories... like all my high school shirts... oh wait mom threw those away! Ha ha!

Natalie said...

I am laughing so hard!! Good times!