Thursday, January 1, 2009

Christmas Traditions

Christmas Eve once we were home from the Park party . We opened our jammies and every one but Liberty was soo exhausted. Burton's head hit the pillow and he was gone. Liberty had been given a sleeping potion from her primary teacher on sunday so decided to give it a try. She was really worried that by drinking it she would not wake up. Drew and I gave it a try. I would love a good nights sleep. It really didn't take her long to fall asleep after that but was the nerves I remember having as a child. The nerves and excitement of Christmas. We wrote our letter to Santa before all of this and it wasn't long before the pitter patter of working elves could be heard in our silent home.
Burton was the first on awake this morning at 8:00 a.m. and I don't even think he remembered it was Christmas. He walked in our room and wanted to take a BATH! We collected the kids in our room, went for the twins, and then I went to make bottles & checked to see if SANTA had really found our home. He did and how did Burton's basketball hoop fit in his sleigh. It really is magic I tell ya!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Emily Empey said...

I loive Christmas!~!! Looks like you guys were on the good list! And Santa is pretty good and magic!! I miss you guys!!

Todd and Shana said...

Oh my heck girl it's been forever! It's so good to hear from you. You're family is adorable. Twins??!!! You must be a saint! I go crazy having one at a time. :)

Brit said...

I am so glad you found me!!! It is so good to see your family!! Twins!! That is amazing!! Is everyone doing good???? We need to come see you one of these days!!! You have a way cute family and it is so good to see you!! I miss you tons!!!