Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Happy Birthday ......MELODY!



I want to make a list of all the things we LOVE about our Aunt Melody but I want my kids input too so this post will be updated throughout the day.


If it weren't for Melody I wouldn't be listening to FUN, COOL songs that Liberty loves to dance too.


I am continually amazed at the strength and testimony of Melody. I love to listen to her give talks in church.


She is a GREAT aunt and spoils the kids rotten with her time and attention.

While here for spring break the girls talked her into picking them up from school for the majority of the week. Camber and I wrote notes for each day for the girls to give to their teacher. This is school policy. Breezy teacher then has since added to that policy. Cambree.... on the day Mel was not picking them up tried to pass a note she kept on to the teacher. Well, the teacher had the note and Bree felt guilty after recess and confessed that she would be riding the bus and DON"T call my MOM. I can't really remember the story but now we have to sign and DATE the note and the teacher will then tear it up!



2 comments:

Shanna and Brad said...

I think Melody is great, too! What a great aunt!

Melody Anthony said...

What a good post.. I'll be waiting to hear more!! And when and where was that picture from??