Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Mack needs time alone.......

This has been happening more and more lately. Do you think he is tired of us? I first noticed it one day when we had been running around town and he had missed both of his naps. I thought he was just tired and sick of Cooper bugging him (they seem to bug each other ALOT these days) when they were trapped in their carseats. He has continued to do it and I think it is his way of seeking time for himself. He has had enough! Don't laugh when I am walking around with a blanket on my head. :) Just know its been a LONG day.

2 comments:

Shanna and Brad said...

That is sooo cute! I feel that way too sometimes:)

The Lane Family said...

I love this picture and having twins I completely understand the need for them sometimes to just have their own quite time. I find that Kaylee will go and hide behind the couch when she has had enough.