WELL, These pictures are my addition to my list. They were not on MY list but snuck in and now I need to see beyond my everyday have to's. I can guarantee one of these pictures will not happen every year!:)
- My Preschool school year started last Tuesday. I am a School Teacher at heart and I love school, but I LOVE summer. I took time to smell the crayons and new school supplies in preparing for this day and as I loaded my angel girl up for her first day of 1st Grade. You gotta love the colors and them bunched all together still with the pointed ends. OH, Happy Day!
- This year I added to the decor of my preschool basement and painted the flowers ...... which adds to my last year tree.....Both needing some shading so they really pop!.....AND I found this quote that moved me and I new it was my theme for preschool......This is the start of something .....BIG!
- My sister in law Jamie lives closer to us now and we are enjoying the moments of being together. She takes the twins for me during preschool and then we visit for awhile when we exchange kids. We are loving the fact that they are a fixture to the area.
- The ERMC NICU had a reunion for all the babies who had once been patients. This year I wanted to go. I know time passes and these incredibly important people work with hundreds every year, and there is really no way of telling them how truly grateful I am to have TWO HEALTHY baby boys, or for them to reminise about our time there.....BUT that experience made a huge impression on my life and I am forever grateful for this experience. I would love to spill my guts more but I can 't see through the tears. Anyway, It was fun to see the nurse that didn't want Mack to be alone in the nursery and I know she was very patient and did everything she could to get him home quickly to us. Mack was even on the news. They had a meal, games, and jump houses. I loved seeing all of the families with twins and triplets. Someone to stare at myself.
- Mack is walking. It is not his strongest or fastest mode of transportation yet BUT he is WALKING and Standing up from the middle of the room. I was overjoyed to see his growth all pull together this last week.
- Drew always reads the thrifty nickel. He picks up faithfully every week. He also is an avid reader of the TRADING POST at work. Well, He found a snow machine this week but it had a sticker price higher than I wanted to hear. It didn't stop there. On Thursday he came home from work with a whole lot of compliments more than usual. His request was to go and LOOK at the snowmachine. As it got later into the evening it was WHAT DO THINK ABOUT ME GOING TO LOOK AT THE MACHINE....WHAT IF I BROUGHT IT HOME?....... By Friday morning he was situated with a truck and trailer on our way to Rexburg to LOOK and BUY a snowmachine. He did get a really good deal and it looks brand new. The comment of the day that killed me was as we were driving out of town Drew was telling me about how he could turn around and sell it for a lot more and Make some money off the deal. I gave a quizical look like why the heck? Then the killer response was ...."The only thing I will make on this is MEMORIES!"
- Burton hamming it up and posing like the ever so studious student. The two little ones trying to follow suit.