Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Who is this?.......

Liberty drew this picture over the break. We were in the car when it was shown to me, waiting in line to wash our disgusting car, I OOHed and AHHed at how well she had done and then asked her who was in the picture? A pause..... ME and MY SISTER (ready for the kicker) IF I HAD ONE! I immediately shot a glance at Drew and thinking like I do I am thinking is this a sign......Drew knows exactly what I am thinking and says "YOU'VE GOT MORE THAN YOU CAN HANDLE AS IT IS" For a moment I thingk UGH! Am I Bad Mother..... NO I have twins that are almost 2! They are very frightening right now!

3 comments:

The Lane Family said...

Having twins going on 2 I do not think you are a bad mom, I just think we have A LOT on our plate and that is okay. Maybe in time the Lord will decide to add that sister or maybe the baby you lost is the sister she will see someday.

Devry said...

I agree with Libby...she needs a baby sister! :]

Emily Empey said...

I was going to say exactly what Devry said! Livvy needs a sister!! But maybe in a year! you can't lose your sanity! haha! Miss you guys!