Monday, August 2, 2010

{Family Pictures}


I hope my sil Amber doesn't mind I post these?! I'll beg forgiveness later!:} Anyway, I was taken back when she asked me to take her family pictures. Not thinking I was good enough to do this. But I studied out some poses had to ask permission this time for my all time favorite convenient background and when I was done, I really thought I would like to learn more. Understand the capabilities of a camera better. These pictures aren't perfect but I really got some I like and I hope their family likes them too. It was an honor to be thought of good enough to even ask.

1 comment:

The Lane Family said...

I LOVE these pictures they are great especially the first one!!

You are so talented Kellie with scrapbooking, decorating and cooking so it does not surprise me at all that you are good at taking pictures.

Maybe next year when we come back to visit we can pay you to do some pictures for us!!