Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Blogging Blahs

I should never blog when I am tired or at the end of the day. I use this as my way to release the pressures of the day and move on. But it doesn't always sound upbeat and positive like so many blogs I love to read are. Oh, Well this is me! I also feel so very overwhelmed with technology and keeping up with the blog, making this cute memory book with the help of Blurb.com (which is for Burton's birthday but is not going to be here but hey all of it is sort of compiled on the pages it needs to be), and kids. The twins are movers and want to be outside. Trouble is I have 4 different speeds of children to chase after outside. Three of which don't understand the world doesn't revolve around them and they could get run over. Everytime the door opened today before I could get things in control, Cooper was next to the road following Burton who likes to follow the neighbor boys, who knows where Liberty is, and Mack crawling YES .....CRAWLING his way to the front door and waiting to smack is head on the sidewalk. My blessings have been the beautiful weather.....NO MUTUAL tonight thanks to the stake( I needed the break)......a call from one of my Mia Maid girls who accepted a challenge I gave a couple of weeks ago and finished. Well, Drew is back from a fire....Bless this Spring season and the people who don't think the burning after dark law doesn't apply to them. But the burning is the smell of spring here and my mom always reminds us of the love my Grandma Scott had for burning the ditches. Hope to post more tomorrow.

2 comments:

ranell said...

I love the smell of burning weeds. It bring back such memories of being young and helping my Dad burn the weeds around our house. I love those memories. Thanks for sharing and reminding me again of those good memories with my Dad.

Jamie and Ryan said...

Oh, I love reading what you are all up to. Way to go Mack. Can't wait to see you soon. Love ya,
Jamie