Wednesday, April 8, 2009

A Fun Family Night!


Mack's new pose....Any time you tell him to smile his hand shoots up to frame his face. The entire Provo trip..... NO SOCKS......I put them on he takes them off........We went to IKEA......WOW........I don't think we saw the whole thing........FUN STORE!

My kids love anyone that will pay attention to them.....Preston was the man of the night....He was a good sport.


Janae & Travis....Devry & Preston are leaving Friday for DISNEYLAND. Their men have never been, so this is going to be a fun trip for them. Camber, My Mom, and I got together to make cute tags and come up with ideas for everyday of their trip. They are going to a Angels and Red Sox game so I gave them sunflower seeds, and bubble gum that comes packaged in a bat, Camber made cute tags with money in little baggies so they could squish pennies, My mom made fun games to earn points by for each theme park they go to with some BIG REWARDS for the winners! So Monday night we had them all over for dinner and FHE to send them away for a week of FUN.



3 comments:

Shanna and Brad said...

Cute pictures! I can't believe your twins are so grown-up. I still haven't seen them. What cuties! Those sound like fun ideas for a Disneyland trip. I hope they have a fun time. We'll be following their trail in a couple weeks for a Disneyland trip ourselves. Exciting!

Emily Empey said...

how fun! i love that picture of Mack! And thats so creatibe of you guys to do for Janae and them! LOVE IT!

Anonymous said...

You guys know how to make everything special and fun! You need to call me when you come to town and let your kids come and play or something!
Jules